internetworkers - Fwd: Re: [internetworkers] Chapel Hill Road Runner

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: ids AT idisplay.com
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Fwd: Re: [internetworkers] Chapel Hill Road Runner
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 12:45:57 -0400

Sarah,
We have an Earthlink modem over the Time Warner system here in Chapel Hill. One slight snag over the past few days, but otherwise It's been fine.

It did go out during a power spike, & I had to reset the modem and the router. I called tech support at TW (or was it Earthlink?) to reset the modem at their end. The tech support person said that wasn't necessary, but that didn't seem right. anyway, it's back and has been fine.
Ed Wesolowski