internetworkers - [internetworkers] Does anyone know of any Freelance opportunities or Temp Work?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Virginia Ingram" <virginia AT virginiaingram.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Does anyone know of any Freelance opportunities or Temp Work?
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 14:03:24 -0400 (EDT)

Hi there InterNetWorkers,

I have been on this list for a couple of months and find the discussions
valuable. I am an Account Manager / Interactive Producer that moved to
Durham from NYC in October. I am very versatile and have a broad range of
experience. I have pretty busy with freelance work from my old agency
since I moved here, but I really want to align myself up with some agencies
in the RDU area. Do any of you know of any agencies that are looking for
someone?

If you would like to know more about me, please see my resume on
http://www.viginiaingram.com.

Thanks so much!!

Best Regards,
Virginia

Virginia Ingram
http://www.virginiaingram.com
virginia AT virginiaingram.com
h: 919.489.0041
c: 917.670.2103

  • [internetworkers] Does anyone know of any Freelance opportunities or Temp Work?, Virginia Ingram, 04/11/2003