internetworkers - [internetworkers] e-commerce hosting company

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Rowland Smith <rowland AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] e-commerce hosting company
  • Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 17:26:05 -0400

I'm in the early stages of putting my dad's business online. I'm currently looking for e-commerce hosting companies that provide a merchant account and payment gateway as part of their service, and I'd like to find a company that allows me to use Java or Python for web application development.

So far I've looked at earthlink.com and hostway.com.

Any suggestions on what companies are good, bad, etc?

Rowland