internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Uzi, are you out there?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Uzi, are you out there?
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 21:03:16 -0500

Uzi hasn't DJed for years. He sells insurance now. You know how it is with the mortgage and payments on the Lexus to worry about.... He's the first person I'd call to talk about an annuity.

TaB

childers.paula AT epamail.epa.gov wrote:
I know some folks in CH who may be in search of DJ's for a benefit party
on April 15.... I don't have Uzi's email - are you out there, man? Do
you know some folks who might want to spin some?

Paula

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/