internetworkers - [internetworkers] RE: ah, garrison Keillor

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Allman" <jim AT ibang.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] RE: ah, garrison Keillor
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 13:36:20 -0500

I confess, I'm a huge fan of the Ketchup Board PSAs. (It must be the
natural mellowing agents.) So earnest, yet so dark.

Needless to say, Keillor shouldn't sing except privately, to his kids.

And since we're sharing: I can't stand the Car Talk guys anymore. I
used to
really like 'em, it was quirky left-brain radio. (They're pretty smart guys
who do their best to hide it.) Now it's just a trip to the dentist, really
brash and un-funny.

And I've *specifically* asked the pledge operators to remove The
People's
Pharmacy. They just make my skin crawl, especially Mister Smoothy..

=jimA=