internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] this should scare the sh*t out of all of you...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] this should scare the sh*t out of all of you...
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 14:43:20 -0500

Actually you really need to construct a Faraday cage - or have one
incorporated into the design of your house. That will give you the most
protection possible. Then you can use the cap while you away from home.
But I'm not even sure these extreme measures can overcome Hasselhoff. I
mean, he's got something like 10 hit records in countries like Germany and
Japan.