internetworkers - [internetworkers] open source in oregon

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Rowland Smith <rowland AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] open source in oregon
  • Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 16:19:45 -0500

I thought someone on the list might be interested in this. A friend of mine in Porgland, OR is getting involved in trying to get the business community more educated about/involved with open-source software in the Portland area, and he clued me in on this article. I vaguely remember this topic coming up on the list wrt our state government and open-source.

http://slashdot.org/articles/03/03/06/1815239.shtml?tid=103&tid=123

Rowland

  • [internetworkers] open source in oregon, Rowland Smith, 03/06/2003