internetworkers - [internetworkers] Printer to good home

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org (Dan Caugherty)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Printer to good home
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 21:29:16 -0500

Hey all --

I don't know if this is appropriate or not, so I'll just
say this much: I have a Lexmark Z32 inkjet that stubbornly
refuses to work with MacOS X, and that has barely escaped
defenestration. If you know someone who wants a decent
printer for Windows* for beer money, RSVP. Thx.

*I have no idea if there are Linux drivers for this beast,
and if there were, they'd be binary. And I don't think
the happy folks at Gimp-print have hacked this one yet. =-/

+--Dan Caugherty ------------caffeine1 AT nc.rr.com------+
| "It's a shame that an entire family can be ripped |
| apart by something as simple as wild dogs." |