internetworkers - [internetworkers] reminder - This Thursday at RiRa

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org (Thomas Beckett)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] reminder - This Thursday at RiRa
  • Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 08:41:27 -0500

Hey, don't forget that the InterNetWorkers Gathering is this coming
Thursday, Feb. 6, at 7:00 p.m., at RiRa in Raleigh. We're continuing
our clothing drive and inaugurating our Open Source Valentine Fest.
Come and join the fun!

What: InterNetWorkers February Gathering and Open-Source
Valentine Fest!
When: Thursday, February 6, 2003, 7:00 p.m.
Where: RiRa
126 North West Street, Raleigh
Phone: (919) 833-4544
http://triangle.citysearch.com/profile/11355773/
Why: Spreading the warmth is always rewarding, especially
when you and your sweetie add new meaning to "Open
Source"

Do RSVP to me if you're coming so I can let RiRa know how many to
expect. For all the details, look here:
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/meeting/

  • [internetworkers] reminder - This Thursday at RiRa, Thomas Beckett, 02/04/2003