internetworkers - [internetworkers] chinese food

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org (Wolfe, Joanna)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] chinese food
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 15:42:54 -0500

Since I just gave the low down to other folks today, I can cut and =
paste.

We got the ultimate combo to share =0Dimperial roll, chicken =
potstickers, steamed vegetable wontons, chicken satays, vietnamese =
shrimp summer roll & sesame=20

Imperial roll - forget it - gooey, greasy
chicken potstickers - average
steamed vegetable wontons - superior
chicken satays - better than some, but not worth ordering if you get the =
main course
vietnamese shrimp summer roll - overly vegetable
cold sesame peanut noodles - better than average

Salmon pad thai - nice presentation, good taste a new twist on a thai =
favorite
Chicken and Shrimp Coconut Currie - very tasty
Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Soup - faux pho, phe! cheap, and there's a =
reason

Overall, we would go back (am going with someone else tomorrow) and get:
steamed vegetable wontons
cold sesame peanut noodles=20
Would reorder - pad thai and Chicken and Shrimp Coconut Currie

I went to Pao Lim afterwards, menu has more Chinese bend, and chinese =
food is better at Pao Lim, price was about the same to get out the door.

If you want good chinese and asian food go to Pao Lim,
If you want variety and new twists on old favorites try Big Bowl - but =
find something you like and stick to it.

Joannna

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/