internetworkers - [internetworkers] No conspiracy, just a Columbia/NASA re-entr y decision question

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org (Don H. Hunter, Jr.)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] No conspiracy, just a Columbia/NASA re-entr y decision question
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:40:38 -0500

Only shuttle re-supply or expedition missions have the shuttle equipped with
the docking mechanism. Because of the mission parameters the shuttle had a
Space Hab lab module installed and did not have a way of docking with the
station.

Don H. Hunter, Jr.
Director, Telecommunications and Information Systems
Sigma Xi, The Scientific Research Society
PO Box 13975, 99 Alexander Drive
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
Phone: 1-800-243-6534 extension 235
Fax: 919-549-0090 e-mail: dhunter AT sigmaxi.org