internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] until the end of the world...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] until the end of the world...
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 15:45:38 -0500

...thinks to self, "Hey, you forgot something!"

hello all --

one thing i had wanted to point out when i sent this message (but forgot for some reason) was that you might also want to look in LAST WEEK's IndyWeek media production, the Independent. they had 2 write-ups on 'albums of 2002' that were both pretty excellent. i didn't share many common albums with the writers, but they presented their case in such an interesting manner that i may just check out some of their recommended titles. you might find something you like, too!!

anyway, i could find the one (main) article:

http://indyweek.com/durham/2003-01-01/music.html

but could not find the rebuttal piece that followed it in text form. maybe you have last weeks copy lying about? i thought they were worth mentioning.

soon, Bandway may become the most popular band in the world!!
dave ;)