internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Tangent: WiFi Creative Class Urban Renewal

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Tangent: WiFi Creative Class Urban Renewal
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 17:15:42 -0500

<mr_burns_finger_clutch>
excellent.
</>

the weave has a UNC-1 network point flowing somewhere -- perhaps out of an office above the weave. tylers/speakeasy has an unencrypted/unsecured WiFi blast that might reach Wendy's. if i crank up the gain on my LinkSys to, like, eleven, then we might be able to blanket a good portion of carrboro.

freedom thru internet access, like, man.