internetworkers - [internetworkers] yoga instructor

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Heather Hesketh <heather AT hesketh.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] yoga instructor
  • Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 19:35:45 -0500

Folks,

This may sound like a strange request to some, but I've gotten hooked on yoga and am looking for a new instructor because my previous instructor is only teaching morning classes now. The approach and attitude of your instructor is key to getting the most out of your yoga. I need in order of priority:

1) A low key instructor. I don't ever want to be confused and think I'm in an aerobics class.

2) Someone that doesn't take things too seriously. I'm turned off by too many new age trappings, chanting, and touching, and I prefer an instructor who is willing to laugh with me during a session.

3) Classes that are in the evening, 6pm or later is the goal.

4) A studio that is in Raleigh, preferably inside or close to the beltline.

Does anyone have a yoga instructor they just love and who sounds like a good fit for me?

Heather

---
Heather A. Hesketh http://www.hesketh.com
CEO vox: 919.834.2552 x12
hesketh.com/inc. fax: 919.834.2554

Image is only the beginning. Knowledge is profit.
http://www.hesketh.com/proof/white_papers/