internetworkers - [internetworkers] New Web Site Look!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael D. Thomas" <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: <inet-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] New Web Site Look!
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 12:35:06 -0500

Thanks to the awesome inet-dev Internetworkers Development Team,

we have a new look for the INW web site today:

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

Why don't you swing by and check it out? Report bugs back to your favorite
inet-dev team member.

These people contributed. If you'd like to contribute to the next rev of the
site, version 4, let me know. We'll start working on that rev as soon as we
get tired of this one. Maybe even sooner. I think it is time to start adding
more functionality, above and beyond the upcoming survey app.

Thanks to the whole inet-dev team, and esp. the following:

David Matusiak
David Minton
Josep Lluis Guallar-Esteve
Diana Duncan