internetworkers - [internetworkers] chicks & geeks ROCK!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: childers.paula AT epamail.epa.gov
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] chicks & geeks ROCK!
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 13:41:13 -0500

The Billion with Viva la Venus!
live at the luxurious and splendificent Cave of Chapel Hill
this Thursday eve, starting around 10pm.
Music! Music! Music!
(They sell BEEEEEEER there, too.)

The Billion will awe and amaze you (well, or maybe just annoy or appall
you)
with our ALL NEW SONIC IMPROV EXPERIENCE!
We got bored, so we are trying something completely different with our
music - you'll still hear all your Billion favorites (Han Solo, Dirty
Little Viking, Hey Motherfucker) ..... with a little.......more.
earlier today I described it as ./song3 | ./song2 | ./song3 etc. ;-)

Viva la Venus! http://www.vivalavenus.com/
"not your average chick rock band" - think the Breeders meet Joan Jett.

Plus, this is supporting your local technology workers: collectively,
our bands include one web developer, one chipmaker, two biotech geeks,
one multimedia tech, one webserver techgeek, and I can't recall what
Wendy does, but she does it for IBM.

Come rock with us! If you ask nice, we might even take requests ;-)

Paula the semi-lurker
http://www.tentotheninth.com/

  • [internetworkers] chicks & geeks ROCK!, childers . paula, 11/20/2002