internetworkers - [internetworkers] [sils-jobs] Programming needed (fwd)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Kate Johnson <johnk AT ils.unc.edu>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] [sils-jobs] Programming needed (fwd)
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 14:08:34 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 12:33:34 -0500
From: Laura Zimmerman <lizimm AT email.unc.edu>
To: SILS job list <sils-jobs AT listserv.unc.edu>
Subject: [sils-jobs] Programming needed

We are reopening a search for someone to make some changes to a program
written using ASP, SQL server, Visual Basic, Javascript, Com + and stored
procedures. What is need is to become familiar with the program and to
make some changes. Please email me your interests, qualifications,
availablility and salary requirements. This is a short term project, but
there may be more to it later. Thank you for your interest.

Laura I. Zimmerman, Ph.D.
Clinical Associate Professor
Director of Computing and Information Technology
School of Social Work
CB# 3550, Tate Turner Kuralt
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3550
(919) 962-6500
Laura AT unc.edu

---
You are currently subscribed to sils-jobs as: johnk AT ils.unc.edu

  • [internetworkers] [sils-jobs] Programming needed (fwd), Kate Johnson, 11/14/2002