internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] in the same spirit as the Joe sale...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Maria C Winslow <maria.winslow AT windows-linux.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] in the same spirit as the Joe sale...
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 16:02:49 -0500

Hey, I just remembered that I have a weight bench in my garage (now I
remember
why we park on the street)! Anyone feeling flabby? It's yours for $75 and
something big enough to carry it away on. I'll take pictures of it if anyone
would like to see it. It looks like it will make you strong and better
looking, although I wouldn't really know.

Remaining flabby in Chapel Hill,
Maria