internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] obsolete Mac equip.

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Chris Hedemark <chris AT yonderway.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] obsolete Mac equip.
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 18:27:13 -0500

email me privately with your mac needs

On Thursday, November 7, 2002, at 04:52 PM, machett AT ibiblio.org wrote:

Anyone know of someplace in the area that carries old Mac stuff? I need to find something akin to a small multiple scan mac display; anything similar will do, but obviously it needs to be Mac friendly.

I did an eBay search and came across a warehouse company in Charlotte, but I just don't want to drive that far for a $20 monitor.

-- Alan

Chris Hedemark
Hillsborough, NC
http://yonderway.com