internetworkers - [internetworkers] November Gathering Reminder

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] November Gathering Reminder
  • Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 20:31:11 -0500

Tomorrow night is the gathering at Joe & Jo's in Durham. It's a swell spot at Five Points. Apparently Branford Marsalis played a session there last Saturday night, in the very room where we'll be gathering. I'll leave the story-telling to Joe.

I re-surveyed the parking situation, and it looks good. A small lot next to the Book Ex on Chapel Hill Street, more or less behind the joint, another a block up on the other side of Main, and plenty of street parking on Main.

This would be a good time to let me know if you're coming, if you haven't already. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

TaB