internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Rep Price response to HR 5211

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bill Geschwind" <geschwin AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Rep Price response to HR 5211
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 17:29:31 -0500

Well, I have to agree with Rachel on this one. I called David Price as
well as our two senators about the US foreign policy regarding Iraq. The
staffers for the two senators didn't seem very interested in what I was
saying and I never got a response. David Price's staffer on the other
hand took down my name and address and then sent me a letter a few days
later, explaining his position and actions regarding that issue.

- Bill