internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] USATODAY.com - Rep. blasted for open-source attack

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Josep L. Guallar-Esteve" <jlguallar AT maduixa.net>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] USATODAY.com - Rep. blasted for open-source attack
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 21:05:59 -0400

On Thursday 24 October 2002 05:5117pm, Dan Smith wrote:
> FYI.
> http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2002-10-24-open-source_x.htm

I just loved the part:

"Microsoft, whose Windows operating system competes with Linux..."

It makes it look like Microsoft is the underdog here and Linux controls
the market.

Anyway, Linux rules my home and *your* windows computer is *my other
computer*.

Of course, I'm just kidding. I saw this signature on a newsgroup.
XDDDDDDDDDD

Salut,
Josep
--