internetworkers - [internetworkers] Halloween Party, Saturday October 26th

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Rowland Smith <rowland AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Halloween Party, Saturday October 26th
  • Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 20:10:04 -0400

Howdy,

Hopefully everyone had a great summer, so why don't we kick off the fall with
a bang - John and I are hosting a Halloween costume party on Saturday,
October 26th at our house in Cary ( actually, Preston ) so let's get our
freak on for the upper crust, as it were ;)

Please feel free to bring any friends, aquaintances, spouses, partners,
accomplices, etc. along for the ride.

Due to the status of the great American economy, this one's going to have to
be a group effort, so we're looking for volunteers to bring booze and food.

Please RSVP if you can so we can get a handle on how many people to expect.

The gory details are provided below.

Looking forward to seeing everyone,
Rowland

What: Halloween Costume Party
When: 8:00pm, Saturday, October 26th
Where: 123 Ethans Glen Ct.
Cary, NC 27513

Map:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&address=123+ethans+glen+ct&city=cary&state=nc&zipcode=27513&homesubmit.x=40&homesubmit.y=11

Directions:

From Chapel Hill & Durham

Follow I-40 East to the Davis Dr. exit.
Turn Left at the traffic light at the top of the exit onto Davis Dr.
Follow Davis Dr. for about 5 miles.  When you cross Morrisville-Carpenter Rd.
you'll be getting close to our neigborhood.
Follow Davis Dr. until you see Creek Park Dr. on your Left.
You will see a "Preston" sign at the entrance to Creek Park Dr.  This should
be the second "Preston" sign you've seen on your left.
Turn Left onto Creek Park Dr.
Follow Creek Park Dr. and turn Right onto Cumberland Greene.
Take the first Right onto Ethans Glen Ct.

>From Raleigh

Follow I-40 West to the Aviation Parkway exit.
Take the Aviation Parkway exit, and turn Left at the traffic light at the top
of the exit.
Follow Aviation Parkway until it crosses Highway 54.
Continue across 54, and the road becomes Morrisville-Carpenter Rd.
Follow Morrisville Carpenter Rd. until it intersects with Davis Dr.
Turn Left onto Davis Dr.
Follow Davis Dr. until you see Creek Park Dr. on your Left.
You will see a "Preston" sign at the entrance to Creek Park Dr.  This should
be the second "Preston" sign you've seen on your left.
Turn Left onto Creek Park Dr.
Follow Creek Park Dr. and turn Right onto Cumberland Greene.
Take the first Right onto Ethans Glen Ct.

>From Cary

Follow Cary Parkway to High House Rd.
Turn Left onto High House Rd.
Follow High House Rd. to Davis Dr.
Turn Right onto Davis Dr.
Follow Davis Dr. until you see Creek Park Rd. on your Right.
Turn Right onto Creek Park Rd.
Follow Creek Park Rd. and turn Right onto Cumberland Greene.
Turn Right onto Ethans Glen Ct.

---

Ethans Glen Ct. is a cul-de-sac, and our house is on the left.  Park on
either side of the road ( just not in the middle ;).