internetworkers - [internetworkers] (plug) experimental local interest weblog

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Chris Hedemark <chris AT yonderway.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] (plug) experimental local interest weblog
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 13:03:28 -0400

http://yonderway.com/dot/

I've been messing around with this concept a bit and thought that it was ready for people to try. I noticed all the web sites that I could easily find with local news content were commercial in nature, and there wasn't really anything I could find that was community driven.

Chris Hedemark
Professional Computer Consulting & Videography
Hillsborough, NC
http://yonderway.com

"Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time." -Steve Wright

  • [internetworkers] (plug) experimental local interest weblog, Chris Hedemark, 10/11/2002