internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Contact Mgt software

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Winslow Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Contact Mgt software
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 13:23:56 -0400

On Monday, October 7, 2002, at 12:45 PM, Edward Wesolowski wrote:

Does anyone have suggestions of contact mgt software, compatible w/Windows & Palm or Blackberry? I've got a large ACT file I'm currently using. ACT does have great features, when they work, but it's becoming more & more unstable, and I want to see what's > available.
Thanks

I just switched from Act! to Daylite from www.marketcircle.com, but its an OSX only product. There just isn't much available that has the same feature set as Act! but doesn't crash every day.

I also looked into www.salesforce.com, which was interesting, but doesn't support email the way Act! does. There's also an interesting open source alternative written in Java at http://sellwincrm.sourceforge.net/ which I would have tried had I known about it.

michael at czeiszperger dot org
Chapel Hill, NC