internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] next meeting?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Josep L. Guallar-Esteve" <jlguallar AT maduixa.net>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] next meeting?
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 15:28:06 -0400

A Dimecres 25 Setembre 2002 19:15, Chris Hedemark va escriure:
> Hello,

> I was referred to this group by my friend Josep "Sinner"
> Guallar-Esteve.

That's me!

> I was checking out the web site and noticed the
> "next" meeting was on 9/5/2002. Is there another meeting planned?

Meetings are held the 1st Thursday of any given month, except if it
happens to be Thursday is Juy, 4th, when we decide to go on a tour to
Carolina Brewery on a close-by Saturday.

The next meeting is "on the making" and there has been some discussion
on the list about choosing the next place.

Anyway, welcome to Internetworkers!

Salut,
Josep
--