internetworkers - [internetworkers] Here is My New Email Address!! Please Update!!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Here is My New Email Address!! Please Update!!
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 12:12:27 -0400

greetings internet shoppers!! (*please forgive any cross-posting*)

this notice has reached you because you currently (or at one time in the past) correspond with me via email. i have had a variety of email addresses over the years and it is quite possible that you have an outdated email address for me in your email client. please take the time NOW to update this address so that i may be able to receive your mail in the future!!

MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS IS ---> dave AT matusiak.org

MY BACKUP EMAIL ADDRESS IS (for emergencies) ---> matusiak AT ibiblio.org

** you should be using NO OTHER EMAIL ADDRESSES for me, well,
at least not if you plan on having me read your message. **

here is a list of email addresses NO LONGER IN SERVICE:

<matusiak AT hotmail.com>
- i am abandoning hotmail because of the endless spam, inbox size limitations, and their terrible interface. if hotmail has achieved anything over the years with its many upgrades, it would be that they could actually make the interface WORSE with each revision. ANY mail sent to this email address will go unanswered. soon they will close the account and mail sent to it will bounce.

<matusiak AT speakeasy.net>
- speakeasy is my old ISP and i have maintained this email for quite a while, so as to not shock too many people. however, the cost to maintain this email box is prohihbitive and that money is now being spent to host my new web and email services. please do not send mail to me at speakeasy any longer.

any email address besides the two listed at the top are probably not checked by me any longer. if you have any questions related to this change, please email me as soon as possible. finally, i would ask that my work related email addresses be expressly NOT used for personal email.

thanks! and i hope to be hearing from you soon!!
dave m.
--
email1: dave AT matusiak.org
web1: http://matusiak.org/

  • [internetworkers] Here is My New Email Address!! Please Update!!, David R. Matusiak, 09/20/2002