internetworkers - [internetworkers] Dreamweaver and Flash classes start Monday (9/16)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Deborah Ellington" <deborah AT invincigirl.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Dreamweaver and Flash classes start Monday (9/16)
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 15:03:56 -0400

Hey all you internetworkers,

The Durham Arts Council is offering classes in Dreamweaver and Flash that
will begin this upcoming Monday evening, September 16.

The Dreamweaver class goes from 5 to 7 pm on 8 consecutive Monday nights,
and is an introductory-level course that covers how to make links, tables,
image maps, rollover images, frames, forms, and a few other odds and ends.
You don't need to know HTML, but it helps to be comfortable with opening and
saving files on a computer. The tuition is $158.

The Flash class goes from 7:30 to 9:30 on 8 consecutive Monday nights and
will cover drawing/painting, animation, masking, using sound, creating
draggable symbols (like for games), and basic action scripting for
interactivity. There is no prerequisite for this course, except being
comfortable using a computer. The tuition is $158.

I am the instructor for both classes so if you have any questions please
e-mail me off-list and I will try to answer them. The Durham Arts Council is
located in downtown Durham on Morris Street, right behind the Carolina
Theater. Their website is at www.durhamarts.org. They accidentally left my
bio out of the catalog for fall classes, but you can see it here if you want
to know: http://www.invincigirl.com/bio.html.

Deborah Ellington
http://www.invincigirl.com

  • [internetworkers] Dreamweaver and Flash classes start Monday (9/16), Deborah Ellington, 09/10/2002