internetworkers - [internetworkers] (no subject)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: tateys AT ibiblio.org
  • To: spam AT lambada.oit.unc.edu, johnk AT ils.unc.edu, theglove AT hotmail.com, quack AT ibiblio.org, internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org, phreaky-pholk AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu, hprimm AT fginc.com, seemunkeydoo AT yahoo.com, mogiloji AT hotmail.com
  • Cc: kmuller AT email.unc.edu
  • Subject: [internetworkers] (no subject)
  • Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 19:38:20 -0400

Hi All:

The Windsor folk (we really love referring to ourselves that way :) cordially
invite you to
PARTY with us.

Reasons:
It's the equinox...
Our house is too clean, gotta mess 'er up....
Oh hell we just wanna have a party ya wanna make something of it? :)

When: Saturday Sept 21, 9pm until
Where: 112 Windsor Circle, Chapel Hill (see directions at end of this email)

We will have foodies and drinkage available (in the washing machine again,
hehe).

Once again, this is a drug-free event. We'll get you plenty drunk, no worries
mates.:)

Bring us more beverages if you like. Park on the street. We have one bathroom
-
please go potty before you leave your house, just like your mama taught you.
Party not intended for those under 18 years of age. Smoke on the porch please.

We at Windsor are not responsible for lost keys, psychological trauma,
or poor romantic decisions resulting from party activities. RSVP appreciated.

Hope to see you all there!

*************
Directionfoo:

Non-Chapel Hill:
Take I-40 to exit 266.
If coming from the east, turn left at top of ramp.
if coming from the west, turn right at top of ramp.
You are now on Airport Road.
Pass Chapel Hill North shopping center on left.
Go through intersection of Airport and Weaver Dairy Rd.
Go through intersection of Airport and Homestead Road.
Pass Autobath car wash on right.
Look for BP gas station on right.
Turn right onto Critz Rd, immediatly after the BP gas station.
If you get to the intersection of Airport and Estes, you have gone too far.
Critz dead-ends into Windsor Circle. Turn left on Windsor Circle.
Stay straight. Do NOT turn right onto Windsor Circle (this will make sense
when you see it).
Continue on Windsor. It will make a big curve to the right. We are first
house on right after that curve, #112.
Phone if you get lost - 969-7710

From Chapel Hill:
Take Airport Road heading towards Hillsborough/away from UNC campus.
Pass the police station on the right.
Go through intersection of Estes and Airport.
Go through intersection of Piney Mountain and Airport.
Look left for a BP gas station. Turn left onto Critz Rd, immediately
before the gas station.
If you get to the intersection of Airport and Weaver Dairy, you have gone too
far.
Critz dead-ends into Windsor Circle. Turn left on Windsor Circle.
Stay straight. Do NOT turn right onto Windsor Circle (this will make sense
when you see it).
Continue on Windsor. It will make a big curve to the right. We are first
house on right after that curve. #112.
Phone if you get lost - 969-7710

  • [internetworkers] (no subject), tateys, 09/01/2002