internetworkers - [internetworkers] Good news for you Scotch-o-philes!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Wagoner <dbwagoner AT yahoo.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers2 <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Good news for you Scotch-o-philes!
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 11:00:56 -0700 (PDT)

If I remember correctly from scanning the recent discussions of Scotch whisky, people were ranting about not being able to buy the good stuff in NC ABC stores, like Lagavulin, Laphroiage, etc.

Well, grab your tumblers and head for the ABC store on Cary Pkwy. near the intersection of Cary Pkwy. and High House Rd. (Preston area) because I spotted those two coveted Scotches, among many others.  Beware of the $ticker shock though...

david

David Wagoner
dbwagoner AT yahoo.com

Do You Yahoo!?