internetworkers - [internetworkers] RTP gathering?? (Opinions, please)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <camccarthy AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] RTP gathering?? (Opinions, please)
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 09:40:40 -0400

Hi Folks,

I was deep into sleep when the folks at Ray's were deep into beer...

Are there other technical groups in this area that any of you know of that you would recommend joining?

Everyone have a great Friday and weekend!

Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, PMP
Technology Manager/Project Manager
BSEE (Go State!), MBA (C'mon Tarheels!)