internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Paul Jones interview on ./

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Paul Jones <pjones AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: Internetworkers list <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Paul Jones interview on ./
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 14:29:24 -0400 (EDT)

i will answer these questions especially for you on internetworkers

On Mon, 29 Jul 2002, Kate Johnson wrote:

+Questions for Paul:
+1. Did you shine those pennies before you put them in your loafers?
no i start out with the newest pennies i can find with each new pair of
shoes.
+2. How do you get your hair so thick and lustrous?
altho i'm over 50 and should be balder and greyer, i have a secret mojo
that keeps my hair going. is it not entirely unrelated to that used by the
georgia mystic and compound builder, St. EOM. see Tom Patterson's book on
St. EOM http://www.pasaquan.com/ but the hetro version in my case

+;)
+
+