internetworkers - [internetworkers] Computers for the Food Bank

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <camccarthy AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>, <network AT trianglenetworkinggroup.com>, <St_Mikes_Career_Group AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Computers for the Food Bank
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 17:50:13 -0400

Hi Folks,

If any of you are in the process of upgrading PCs and have a PC that you'd like to donate, the Food Bank of North Carolina would sincerely appreciate your old PC!  We use portables for the "All Request Thanksgiving", and it's usually a scramble to borrow them, load the application, use them for the day, take off the application, and return them promptly to the generous folks who lent them to us.  Either desktops or portables would be fine, but there is a special need for portables.

Lois Walker has provided specs below for the ideal donations.  If you can help, we'd be very grateful!

Thanks much!

Sincerely,
Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, PMP