internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] RE: Electric Lawnmower Thoughts?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Robert Weeks" <robert AT woozy.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] RE: Electric Lawnmower Thoughts?
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 19:32:20 -0400

My younger brother who lost part of his foot in a lawnmower mishap when he
was younger cuts the grass at his weekend place with a reel mower and a
scythe. He loves it.

Out here in Bahama we have 2.25 acres, combination wooded lot and grassy
lakefront. The grassy section takes 1 - 1.5 hours to cut with a riding
mower. Unfortunately the reel mower and scythe wasn't really an option out
here.

Even with the riding mower which has enough power to cut through most
anything, the recommendation is to not cut wet or damp grass.

Robert