internetworkers - [internetworkers] NetSuds Takes You Out To The Ballgame...To Network With Local Techies

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: internetworkers-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] NetSuds Takes You Out To The Ballgame...To Network With Local Techies
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 13:56:28 -0400 (EDT)

Pay-to-play...
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 13:54:18 -0400 (EDT)
From: Business Leader News <mail AT businessleader.com>
Subject: NetSuds Takes You Out To The Ballgame...To Network With Local
Techies

NetSuds Takes You Out To The Ballgame...To Network With Local Techies

Research Triangle Park, N.C. (July 11, 2002) – Triangle technology workers
and entrepreneurs will gather in Durham on July 23 for the NetSuds networking
event held in conjunction with Durham Bulls baseball. NetSuds’ quarterly
gathering of telecom, datacom, information technology and Internet networking
professionals will feature a picnic with food, beverages (soda pop, tea,
lemonade, beer) and a block of reserved seats for the game.

“NetSuds’ goal is to bring people together to share ideas and create new
business contacts that will lead to increased commerce here in the Triangle,”
said Nathan Becker, co-director and organizer of NetSuds Raleigh/Durham. “We
anticipate that having our summer gathering with a Durham Bulls game as the
backdrop will offer a casual atmosphere to get some business done.”

Since its inception in October 2001, NetSuds events have drawn increasing
interest, with the first event attracting 200 individuals representing over
80 different companies. “Each time we meet we increase the opportunities for
business development,” said Stephan Hagege, NetSuds Raleigh/Durham
co-director and organizer. “Our second event featured Raleigh Mayor Charles
Meeker, and drew upwards of 300 attendees. Our third event, held at the
Capital City Club, drew more than 350 attendees.”

Online registration and payment is available at http://www.netsuds.com/rdu/eg
or download a registration form to mail payment. Cost is $30. Space has
been reserved for the first 200 people.

ABOUT NETSUDS
NetSuds’ mission is to help people build and enhance their network of
contacts in the “com and .com” world with a quarterly gathering of telecom,
datacom, IT and Internet networking professionals in various U.S. cities. It
is an informal social event with a short agenda. Deals are instigated.
Business is done. Jobs are found. Old friends meet. New friends are made.
Attendees include investors, equipment and software vendors, service
providers and IT professionals.

Media Contact: Kevin Kelly
(919) 367-9769
kevin.kelly AT netsuds.net

  • [internetworkers] NetSuds Takes You Out To The Ballgame...To Network With Local Techies, internetworkers-admin, 07/19/2002