internetworkers - Re: WIPO

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: WIPO
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 00:27:54 -0400

Damned if I know how that got posted to INW! Please disregard.

TaB

At 12:24 AM 7/15/2002 -0400, you wrote:
David -

Thanks for organizing the Last Hurrah. It was a very pleasant evening, in a way much better than I originally expected. Don't let me hear you say "hurrah" ever again now.

I mentioned that I am preparing an application for a job at the World Intellectual Property Organization. I wonder if you would mind if I gave you as a personal reference for that position?

It seems that most of my pre-EMBA references have dissipated, and the more meaningful relationships revolve around Kenan-Flagler. I'd appreciate your good word, to the extent that you can honestly provide it.

Many thanks.

Tom

You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as: thomas AT tbeckett.com

  • WIPO, Thomas Beckett, 07/15/2002
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: WIPO, Thomas Beckett, 07/15/2002