internetworkers - successful mandrake install

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bob Kucera" <bobkucera AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: successful mandrake install
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 08:03:41 -0400

Title: successful mandrake install

Since this was my topic to worry you all about a while ago, its appropriate to announce that the purchased mandrake8.2 was an easy installation with their CDs.  Now to configure it to use my dsl connection and LAN and see how star office 6.0 works . . . Ill try first, then RTFM, then ask if I need help.  The objective is to make this my primary desktop machine Thanks to Josep, Don Rosenberg and Bill Geschwind for their help so far.

Bob Kucera

2337 Glendale Ave.

Durham, NC  27704

(919) 602-5503