internetworkers - Re: Internetworkers Recommends

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael D. Thomas" <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Internetworkers Recommends
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 22:37:17 -0400

> when it's done it oughta be done with slashcode or the like so we can
> comment and rate.

Indeed! Definitely a subject for the next INW developers meeting. (And if
you're interested in working with slashcode, then just sign up for the INW dev
team. Should be some exciting development soon.)

In the near term.... all of these recommendations would be a great article for
the web site. Then, others beyond the list could see the info. We can do that
today. Is anyone interested?

All someone would need to do is:

* edit all of the emails together in to some kind of format;
* make sure that those that contributed recommendations are ok with having
their words included;
* give credit to the contributors;
* hand it over to the article management system guru.

Any takers? I would, but I simply don't have any extra time this month.

Later!