internetworkers - Monty Python shown outside this weekend!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Dallas Smith" <dallas.smith AT pobox.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Monty Python shown outside this weekend!
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 11:57:17 -0400

Monty Python - Holy Grail is being shown at the art museum lawn this Friday.
Show starts at 8/sundown, I think. I'm not sure the cost, but it's not
much. Lawn chairs, blankets and picnics are allowed.
Dallas
--
Dallas Smith
dallas.smith AT pobox.com

  • Monty Python shown outside this weekend!, Dallas Smith, 06/05/2002