internetworkers - new visual search engine

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael D. Thomas" <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: new visual search engine
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 12:11:47 -0400

I was finally able to get through to see the new visual search engine,
kartoo.com. Pretty cool:

http://www.kartoo.com

BTW, is there anyone else out there interested in exploring the Google XML
APIs at some point? I've got a couple of ideas... one was the kind of thing
that this search engine does, but there are lots of possibilities.

  • new visual search engine, Michael D. Thomas, 06/01/2002