internetworkers - Handyman recommendations

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: sovenall <sovenall AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu
  • Subject: Handyman recommendations
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 13:31:05 -0700 (PDT)

I need to have my bathroom renovated & am wondering if you all know of
someone reliable who works in Durham. I plan to do the tile myself but need
someone to repair the floor and wall and put in new everything. Also a
plumber. I have heard Sparrow is good, has anyone worked with them or
recommend someone else?

(I only have one bathroom so finding someone who won't let the work drag on
would be a good thing :)

thanks, Sarah

  • Handyman recommendations, sovenall, 05/31/2002