internetworkers - Re: KinderEggLawsuits (was Re: Cheese, Wine and Chocolate)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Josep L. Guallar-Esteve" <jlguallar AT maduixa.net>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: KinderEggLawsuits (was Re: Cheese, Wine and Chocolate)
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 23:28:49 +0000

A Dimecres 29 Maig 2002 08:1520pm, vàreu escriure:
> On Tue, 28 May 2002, Josep L. Guallar-Esteve wrote:
> > Kinder-Eggs are around the world.... except in the USA. The idea of
> > having a plastic toy inside an edible product is a major no-no at
> > Lawsuit-Land (Good'ol US of A).

> that settles it. i'm going home to choke on a kinder toy, just so i
> can flush out my retirement plan. anyone else dare to make my world
> brighter with a trinket or confection?

Please, do not do it. Or, if you try, at least obliterate the evidence
that shows how myself promoted the subversive idea of cowing millions
from an austrian Chocolate maker.

After my car repair, I won't be able to fight a lawsuit with KinderEggs
Corp., Ferrero, or whoever represents the interests of the people that
you'll be rightly suing

:)

Salut,
Josep