internetworkers - Re: Anyone tried Teamware Office

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Maria Winslow <maria.winslow AT dexxtra.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Anyone tried Teamware Office
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 16:28:33 -0400

It's supposed to be an Outlook-style product, but I have heard since my post
that earlier versions were worthless. Free, though, and open source. Started
by Fujitsu.

Maria

4/24/2002 10:40:21 AM, Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com> wrote:

>At 10:43 AM 4/24/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>>Has anyone tried Teamware Office from Fujitsu?
>
>Evidently not. What about it? Is it an office productivity suite like MS
>Office? Open source? Cheap?
>
>This?
>http://www.teamware.net/Resource.phx/twoffice/index.htx
>
>TaB
>

>---
>Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!
>http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
>You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as: maria.winslow AT dexxtra.com

Maria Winslow
maria.winslow AT dexxtra.com
919-968-7802 tel
919-968-7803 fax

http://www.dexxtra.com
Achieving interactive knowledge transfer