internetworkers - Re: Shameless Plug

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Childers.Paula AT epamail.epa.gov
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Shameless Plug
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 13:53:45 -0400

well, if you can plug shamelessley, I suppose I can too -

the billion have emerged from the depths of the recording studio and are
ready to geek-rock your world once again!

- Tomorrow night, Wednesday April 24, at the Cave in Chapel Hill
we are the late show, starting around 10-10:30; I think we are the
only ones playing, so expect all your old Billion favorites (you know -
songs about zombies, Star Wars, spam, booze, carpet, and people who fart
in public) . We've been recording more than practicing for the past
month, so it should be an interesting journey into musical chaos theory.
Improv may happen. You have been warned.

- Thursday May 9 at the most festive Ringside in downtown Durham
we will be playing with the Sleepies and the Freshness People,
neither of whom I've ever heard. If we are really, really lucky, we
might even have our NEW STUDIO CD, "Aisle 5" available for sale there.
(Good heavens! We sound like a real rock band on it!) Plus if nothing
else you can enjoy lolling in the decadent hipster neo-swankness that is
Ringside.

Come out and re-live the days when you stayed up past 10pm regularly!

Paula the lurker

  • Shameless Plug, uzoma nwosu, 04/23/2002
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Shameless Plug, Childers . Paula, 04/23/2002