internetworkers - RE: your command request

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael D. Thomas"<mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: your command request
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 11:26:26 -0400

If there is anyone else out there that has
had problems *replying* to the list, and
got absolutely no response from Lyris
and no post, let me know....

But, alas, our Lyris problems will soon
be exchanged for new, exciting Mailman
problems...

On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 09:36:16 -0400 Bob Kucera <bobkucera AT earthlink.net> wrote:

Michael Thomas just fixed a slightly frustrating issue with my ability
to post to the Internetworkers list. This is my 4th test in over a year
and I expect it to work - so thank you Mike, and hello you all.

Bob Kucera
2337 Glendale Ave.
Durham, NC 27704
(919) 602-5503

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as: mdthomas AT mindspring.com