internetworkers - Re:old computer disposal (was FUD alert!)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bill Geschwind" <geschwin AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "'InterNetWorkers'" <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re:old computer disposal (was FUD alert!)
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 10:36:32 -0400

I was afraid something like this was going on. Now, I would like to
clean out my closet one of these days and get rid of the old computer
junk stored up in it, but I would like to dispose of it in an
environmentally responsible way. I'm sure most of you have gotten rid of
old "e-waste" of some sort before. What have you done with it to get rid
of it? What are the best ways to get rid of it (if any) and make sure it
doesn't end up in one of these appalling places?

- Bill

  • Re:old computer disposal (was FUD alert!), Bill Geschwind, 04/19/2002