internetworkers - xsql, anyone?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael D. Thomas" <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: xsql, anyone?
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 18:25:10 -0400

Hey,

Last week I signed a deal to write a book on xsql. I'm quite excited as this
subject has a lot higher scrabble value than my last subject, java.

(In fact, xsql may have the highest scrabble value/letter ratio of any active
tech acronym and may have the highest scrabble value of any programming
language. Haven't confirmed this, though.)

I'd like to make sure that my book is on target for programmers starting out
with xsql. If there is anyone that has been looking in to xsql and would
perhaps enjoy a training-for-feedback trade of some sort, please let me know
off-list. (This isn't a tech. edit gig).

Thanks!

  • xsql, anyone?, Michael D. Thomas, 04/18/2002