internetworkers - April 4th Gathering, Durham, Mugshots

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael D. Thomas" <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: <inet-announce AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>, "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: April 4th Gathering, Durham, Mugshots
  • Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 13:31:59 -0500

Our next gathering is a week from Thursday! Come enjoy some sunshine,
conversation and camaraderie with other technology professionals. We'll be
gathering on 9th Street in Durham, IMHO one of the coolest drags in the
Triangle. Franklin St. gets the press, but 9th St. has the groove.

Where: Mugshots, 746 9th Street, Durham (Directions below)
When: Thursday, April 4th, 7:00 p.m.
Why: It's spring and Mugshots has a GREAT deck
RSVP/Questions: mdthomas AT mindspring.com

Here's the map:

http://triangle.citysearch.com/map?mode=geo&id=11573443&lat=360093&lon=-789219
&id=11573443&fid=

Directions:

Mugshots is on 9th Street, one block over from Duke's East Campus and down the
street from NCSSM.

>From Raleigh/RTP:
Take I-40 West to Durham Freeway (N.C. 147 North), then follow the
directions below.

From Chapel Hill/Durham:
Get on Durham Freeway (N.C. 147 South) from 15-501, or from downtown get
on Durham Freeway-N.C. 147 North and follow directions below.

From Durham Freeway (N.C. 147 North or South):
* Take the Swift Ave. exit towards US/70/Ninth St/Duke University East
Campus
* Turn towards Duke (right turn if you were on NC 147 North, left turn if
you were on NC 147 South)
* Turn left onto W Main St after the railroad tracks (~.13 miles)
* Turn right onto 9th St at the next light (~.14 miles)
* There will be a large parking lot on your left after a 1/4 mile or so.
You can park there.
* Mugshots will be on the other side of the street.

Hope to see you there!

  • April 4th Gathering, Durham, Mugshots, Michael D. Thomas, 03/23/2002