internetworkers - Re: AOL plans to drop IE, increase Linux use

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <matusiak AT speakeasy.net>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: AOL plans to drop IE, increase Linux use
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 09:45:37 -0800 (PST)

and i'm sure this is exactly what Alan is looking forward to...

"If AOL's techies have their way, the contract will go through without
further
delay. One of them seems to think it is already a done deal, with only a
little
i-dotting and t-crossing left before it becomes final. "We get to bitch to
Alan
Cox about kernel problems now," he says exultantly."

m a h t o o z e e a c k a t s p e e k e e z e e d o t n e t