internetworkers - Re: AOL/Netscape sues Microsoft

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Joe Komenda" <joe AT komejo.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: AOL/Netscape sues Microsoft
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 11:14:56 -0500

I think Pud of f***edcompany.com summarizes this fairly well:

1) It finally goes to court after a year
2) Microsoft appeals and tries to delay every court date
3) Microsoft is found guilty
4) They appeal
5) Two years have passed
6) More Microsoft products dominate the market
7) Microsoft settles with an arbitrage judge for $10 million
8) Netscape is pissed
9) Microsoft wins
(you may insert any company or product into the above places where Netscape
is)

Joe K